1. Put bubbles in the bath and let your child explore.
2. Put food colouring in the bath and let your child explore.
3. Bring beach towels, blankets, pegs and flashlights in the living room. Wait and see what your child will do with these items. Help your child build what he wants, ask questions and have fun together. (Maybe you will have a great place to hide and a flashlight to look at books in the dark!).
4. Go to the beach and collect shells and pebbles. Use them to count, weigh them, make art, paint them or make gifts!
5. At the dinner table, go around and ask each person to say something nice that happened today; then go around again asking about something that was not so nice. Listen, validate, celebrate and give help if needed.